Dark Gaming was created somewhere in the beginning of 2012.
- A whole new PvP: Custom weapon damage, allowing even pre-hardmode weapons to pack a punch
- Free Items
- Dimensions, allowing you to switch between Items, PvE, PvP and Zombies
- A lot of custom engineered features
- Abstract Web-Based Trading System to customize chat, commands and more
- Unique Leveling and Economy
- Save and load characters to and from the server
- Play GameModes that you can FULLY customize
- Play our unique Zombie Survival which plays similar to COD Zombies
- Everyone is treated equally against the rules; no favouritism
- Serious building. We take building very seriously and provide lots of space and protection for your builds
Our servers pvp is like no other. Many weapons have had their damage altered, velocity altered and their damage capped. Certain equipment and armor has been disabled. This makes pvp fresh, interesting and exciting. For the first time ever, we get to balance pvp and make almost every weapon as useful as each other.
Why should I join this server?
We are at the forefront of development. We constantly improve on our existing services and build new ones to accommodate our users. When enough people request something or another server provides something you would like here, we build it and we make it better.
What would keep me here long-term?
I think it goes without saying that our community is one of the biggest factors. We have people that have been around for years, the kind of people you will make friends with and have fun with for years to come. Further, because our server is so multi-use, you can often resolve boredom by switching to one of our other services. Bored of building? Try PvP. Bored of PvP? Try Zombies. There's always something to work towards and things to do.
What's different here compared to other servers?
Often times, there is always something going on. We're always evaluating user feedback and potential areas of improvement. For example, people started complaining after 1.3 that weapons were unbalanced and pvp wasn't fun anymore; well we fixed that. We didn't just ban a few weapons and call it done, no we went all the way; we developed a system that allows us to alter weapons damage, velocity and more changes to come, and appointed a council to oversee the balance and make changes where necessary, with the goal of making as many weapons useful as possible.
Can we donate? What do we get?
Our server uses a Credits system. You purchase Credits, which you can use for many things. First of all, you get perks from the amount you purchase, such as powerful commands like "/spawnmob" and secondly, you can use the Credits to build your own custom titles and tags. Not satisfied? Request something to be added as an option! We will make it so!
And that's it. The rest is history; which is yours to make.